Biotouch Permanent Lip Training has been around for decades, but the latest techniques and advance contouring methods brought its eyes into the public and blossomed new desires to receive this new service.
Below is a breakdown of the course curriculum.
1. Master Fundamental
- International lip Tone and skin Undertone
- Fitzpatrick Scale and Skin type classification
- Lip’s natural Shades
- Usage of pigment and combination of color pigments.
- Avoid bleeding and bruising
2. Master Lip Technique
- Art of Lip drawing and design
- Sketch of lip practice
- Artistic Lip Contour Technique
- 3D Lip Ombre Technique
- Lip Blush Technique
- Full Lip Tint Technique
- Men Lip Ring Technique
3. Master Procedure Technique
- Steps to prepare the lip
- Proper Stretch of the lip
- Proper technicians
- Depth of Application
- Machine holding position
- Needle Variation and Usage
- Lip outline technique
- Filling and shading powdertechnique
- Lip Top Tint Technique
4. Master Practical Steps
- Practice Lip design on paper
- Practice all Lip technique on 3D practice skin in different lip shape
- Hand on model
- Station Setup
- After care
- Master Fundamental and Technique
- Elite Master drawing demo
- Paper practice
- Practice on portrait print
- Pigment and Color contour demo
- Practice skin demo
- Practice and homework assigned (due next morning)
- Critique homework
- Station setup procedure
- Live model Demonstration
- Student work onlive model that they brought
The Program takes 2 days to complete. Technicians may schedule models to practice. Classes begin at 9 a.m. and end at 5 p.m.
We offer different classes on a monthly basis with schedule on educational calendar at www.biotouch.com. Technicians may come back and join classes at any-time within 1 year, free of charge, for extra training or review.
Class tuition is $1,200 for the 2 days Master Lip Contour class. A 50% deposit of $600.00 with your application is required at time of booking to hold your seat. Bring your model with you. Full tuition is due 2 weeks prior to class start. The tuition includes Silvera Machine Kit, student materials bag, and supplies necessary to learn Lip Contour procedure.
9 AM to 5 PM
17807 MacLaren St, City of Industry, CA 91744